We founded Iron Vine with a vision: to create innovative, cost-effective cybersecurity solutions that make a measurable impact. Learn more about our mission and history, and find out how you can join the team.
Driven by Purpose
Purpose is more than a word at Iron Vine — it’s a higher calling. We don’t just solve problems, we give clients the confidence to tackle their greatest ambitions. As a certified small business, our team includes security experts with years of firsthand experience, enabling us to think one step ahead. Each day we leverage our unique process and breadth of tools to secure enterprises of all sizes, around the world. Together, we can create a stronger future.
We love what we do. We are passionate about cybersecurity and wanted to create a company that was full of people just like us. We wanted to offer honest, reasonable, and cost-effective advice and solutions to our clients, tailored to their needs. Since our founding in 2008, we’ve been delivering the next generation of solutions to our clients, regardless of location or complexity. Today, Iron Vine is known as a leader in the security landscape. We’ve come a long way, but we’ll always remember our roots.
2008 - 2010
- Iron Vine founded
- Secured GSA Schedule and hires first employee
- Secured first prime contract
2011 - 2013
- Moved into Iron Vine office
- Began to sponsor NOVA Rugby
- Expanded Iron Vine Offices
2014 - 2016
- Established Vector Tech Partnership in Jamaica
- Doubled in Size
2017 - 2019
- Established partnership with CyberVets organization
- Secured HACS SINS, ISO 9001:2015, Nepal orphanage sponsorship
- Established Old Glory DC Sponsorship and Women in Technology Sponsorship